ACCURATE...TIMELY... EASY TO UNDERSTAND... and EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE!!!
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING ABOUT WFAH....
- Rex: - "I see that the National Weather Service issued Excessive Heat Watches today. Like always, you beat them by a few days. Great Job!!"
- Cheryl: - "I want to thank you so much for all of your severe weather reporting, but in particular the reports from this past weekend. We were driving through Madison County and because of your advance notice, we were able to change direction and avoid the large hail. Our family doesn't get weather reports like yours any […]
- Jan: - THANK YOU so much for your constant updates all the way through the overnight regarding strong winds on Sunday morning (2/25). I have a weather alert radio and it never went off once. I had no idea winds were coming my way until I saw your posts. I had time to bring our car into […]
- Brad: - I wanted to share how grateful I am to Chris for the past week especially Wednesday (January 24th) while I was in Florida. I plow and salt for winter income and my wife and I have been wanting to go on vacation all winter. While I was in Florida i read the blog that was […]
- Trisha: - A HUGE shout out to you for encouraging me to keep my event outside last night when everyone else was saying.....have you looked at the radar?!!!!!! I put my trust in your weather skills!! We had an awesome event OUTSIDE and there was NO RAIN!!! You're the BEST, Chris! Thank you!!!!
- Valerie: - So many times the news stations and NWS are very slow to react. Chris always lays out the potential of anything coming our way and is nearly SPOT ON every time. I don't even listen to any of our local weather stations anymore. There is only one place to get weather from and that's by […]
Brought to you by the Following Sponsors