PAID MEMBERS AREA
Zone Forecasts – Updated Every Day
- Immediate, Ongoing Updates during Severe Weather, and Live Podcasts as conditions permit
- Members share what the weather is doing at their location, which provides a detailed idea of what's actually happening in real time.
Hoosier Weather NOW
November 27-28, 2023
Those temperatures and wind chills aren't playing tomorrow. I think statewide, we see lows in the 10's. Wind chills will run close to - if not below 0 in the morning over the northern half of the state. South - no picnic there - wind chills from +8 to 13. At least it looks dry.
Our trip to the freezer won't last - we begin to warm on Wednesday. Rain chances return for late Thursday and Friday, as well as Sunday and Monday. Over the northern zones, there could be some mixing of rain and snow at times Sunday and Monday. I don't see any brutal air in the reliable long range outlook after Tuesday night. Much of the first half of December is looking warmer than normal - OVERALL.
Make sure to click on JJG Transport and check them out - give them a LIKE! Their sponsorship makes this space possible!
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING ABOUT WFAH....
- Meredith: - You can't ask for better weather explanations and forecasts at a very affordable price! The way Chris and his team interacts with us is amazing, especially in times of severe weather. We always have more notice for potential severe storms, excess cold and heat, and the long, long range outlooks are very much appreciated. With […]
- Tammy - WFAH is the only weather i pay attention to. Accurate, reliable weather in an easy to understand mode. Well worth the price. I feel safe knowing Chris is monitoring severe weather and i can get real time. He stays on it until the threat has passed. I highly recommend WFAH. You can trust what he […]
- D.S.: - Love everything; comical once in a while, educational, prepared in advance, great rapport with forecaster for the great price. Extremely interactive! Can’t have that with the weather corporations or networks.
- Lori: - You made a believer out of me years ago. Your forecast is more accurate that any of the "tv" forecasts. You can't find any other source that gives you the kind of individualized forecast as this. Chris doesn't just give you a forecast. He explains what is going on with the atmosphere. It's a master […]
- Kevin: - As a small business owner in the lawn and landscaping industry, WFAH has helped not only stay safe but also save money. The long term outlooks are prefect for project planning while the shorter term forecasts are so accurate rarely do we miss working because of poor forecasts. Worth every penny and more for the […]
- Jeanette: - My husband and I are 4th generation farmers raising corn, soybeans, wheat and pigs. We make major decisions based on the weather! Your forecasts have helped us determine optimal planting days, when we can spray our fields and when to watch for dangerous storms that could cause power outages in our pig barns. We appreciate […]