How to Set Favorites
Adding a Short Cut to your Home Page
Depending on the phone:
- Search for the site in a browser (Androids work well with Google Chrome).
- After you get to the website homepage, look for 3 dots in the top right corner.
- Find the option “ADD TO HOME SCREEN”
- Select that. NOTE: If you don’t find that option, try a different search engine.
Here is a link that shows how to set favorites on Android Phones: https://www.wikihow.tech/Set-the-Android-Browser-Home-Page
WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET A "FORBIDDEN" ERROR ON YOUR PHONE OR NOTEBOOK
- Update your phone or notebook
- Clear the history for WFAHWEB.COM
- Do a completely new Log in to: https://www.wfahweb.com